- On the web browser ,select Customize and control Google Chrome with 3 horizontal lines to the right side of the address bar.
- Click on Settings and at bottom of the page ,click on Show advanced settings
- Click on Content Settings’button under Privacy.
- Click on Done button and close it and refresh the web browser to run the scripts.
- In the address bar type about:config and press enter.
- The click on Ill be careful, I promise! button.
- Click on the Tools and select Preferences.
- Select Advanced tab in the Preferences window.
- Click Content on the Advanced tab.
- Refresh the web browser to run the scripts.
- Click on the Tools drop down menu, select Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options, select Security tab button and click on Custom level button.
- Then Security Settings-Internet Zone window will open and click on Scripting section.
- In Scripting section ,click on Enable under Active Scripting.
- Click on OK button and refresh the web browser to run the scripts.