More exhaustively, JavaBeat generally covers the following technologies:
- Java and Java EE
- Spring (Spring Core, MVC, Boot, Data, etc)
- Node.js (ExpressJS, Loopback, etc)
- Hibernate, JPA, EclipseLink
- Java Server Faces (JSF)
- DataBases (MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, etc)
- Maven, Ant, Gradle
With the above topics in mind – the topics of the first few articles will be provided by me.
Here’s how you can start submitting your articles:
- Introduce yourself (send a mail to krishnas at javabeat)
- You will receive a Contributor account on the site and writing instructions to your e-mail
- When the article is completed, you will submit for then review.
- I will review and send you a mail about the review comments. This may take 1-2 round of reviews before the quality of the content is up to the mark.
- After that the article will be published with your name and details.